- Talk to someone about what it's like! There's no substitute for first-hand information. (Hospital Staff can connect you with Doctors who have made the move, Click here to Ask Us Now)
- Be organised! Make lists. Take note of the Medical Council checklists and start gathering your certifications and preparing your documentation well in advance; it takes longer than you think to pull it all together.
- Do your research, use an agency as they have a broader view of opportunities and can support you.
- Use the https://www.govt.nz/ website to find out all you need to know about the NZ economy
- NZ is great for short or long term, the red tape is a breeze! Australia is good for a longer term move, there's a lot to go through for less than 12 months.
For more information about a new job and a new adventure for you and your family in 2015, contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org